These 100% whole wheat pancakes are so delicious, you won't believe it's whole wheat! Not only are they healthy and yummy; they are also easy to put together.
• 1 cup whole wheat flour
• 2 eggs
• 3 tablespoons coconut oil/vegetable oil
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 1 cup buttermilk
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Mix together the dry ingredients in a big bowl.
2. Whisk together the eggs, buttermilk, honey and oil in another bowl.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones.
4. Whisk till combined but still lumpy.
5. Heat a griddle.
6. Take a quarter cup of batter and pour onto the griddle.
7. When bubbles form on top of the batter, flip it over. Cook for a few seconds.
8. Serve warm with pure maple syrup!